Monday, December 16, 2013

beautiful Monday.

another beautiful day is here. 

Beautiful because it is new.
Beautiful because it is a gift. 
Beautiful because it is ours to enjoy.

there is beauty to be found everywhere. start looking for beauty and you will find it. 

Today I find beauty in..........

random conversations with my sister.

family, and the privilege of being an Aunt. 


snowman humor.


super delicious snacks.


best friends who never cease to make life 100x better, even if they do have to leave too soon.


God's Word, perfectly applicable to each new day.

What's beautiful in your Monday??

1 comment:

  1. I love that you said it's a gift, it truly is. Every morning when I wake up I thank God for another day filled with good health and a roof over my head. P.S that toast with cottage cheese just BLEW MY MIND! I ditched cottage cheese about 2 months ago because I was spending too much on it haha, I think it's time to go pick up a container, ya know, for the holidays ;)

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete