1. I was lulled to sleep several mornings this week by birds chirping outside my window. Does this mean spring is just around the corner?? Winter, I'm ready to say goodbye and see you next year!
2. The bottom of the barrel is fast approaching on my whey so I'm waffling on what flavor to get now. I tried Peanut Butter Marshmallow this past time and want to try a new flavor. toooo many decisions. Do you vote for Cookies and Cream or Chocolate Mint?
3. I cannot remember how long I've been reading her blog, but if there is one blog I check every single day, it's the vibrant piece of the web written by the amazing Janae at Hungry Runner Girl. This week she wrote a fantastic post with a list of ways that she is not just enduring, but flourishing despite being in the midst of really difficult time in her life. Sometimes we over think the healing/grieving/being mad at the world process and I love her perspective. Check it out!
4. You only have one life to live. Don't waste it doing something you're not crazy about. Love it or leave it.
5. The only thing worse than realizing you're wildly overdue for a haircut is realizing it on the day AFTER your hair stylist leaves on vacation for 2 weeks. If I'm wearing hats every time you see me for the next two weeks- now you know.
Casein or Whey Protein?
What is one thing you do everyday that you LOVE to do?