Tuesday, November 12, 2013

We Date Coffee.

If we were having coffee this morning I would tell you that this is a virtual coffee date, just like every other blogger is doing right now but I wanted to hook you in so I changed the title. Virtual coffee dates are basically going viral in the blog world and I'm chill with it because I love coffee dates.

 If we were having coffee I would tell you that I think Tuesdays are the best days for coffee dates. Do not ask me why, because I cannot explain it. All I know is when I think of that perfect, laid-back morning with coffee & a friend- I feel like Tuesday is the day to do it. Always.

If we were having coffee I would ask you where the best place to buy leggings are because I have no clue where to find the perfect pair. I would assure you that I will wear them properly and NOT use them when jeans should be used. 

If we were having coffee I would tell you that I have never once called in sick a day in my life at any of my jobs. There are pros and cons to this fact and I've spent a significant portion of my time trying to decide if this is something I should be proud of, or just me being stubborn and not knowing when to take a break.

If we were having coffee I would ask you how I can pray for you? I would tell you that I pray that you will experience God's love in a new way today.
If we were having coffee, I would drink mine black with 2 ice cubes. I would admit that lately I've been drinking just a tad too much of the brew and I'm on the cutback.

If we were having coffee I would admit that I've having a really hard time accepting the fact that there are only 6 weeks left in 2013. I feel a little bit like a child hurtling down a slide too fast, clawing desperately to try and slow down just a touch.
If we were having coffee, I would tell you that I am learning to take my own advice. It's not that I'm particularly brilliant, but I sometimes give people really useful advice that should be applied to my own life.

If we were having coffee I would tell you that I cannot properly pronounce these three words in sequence; "restriction corrective lenses". This is a phrase that I use repeatedly at work, but no matter how regularly I practice it; I simply cannot get my mouth to cooperate. "restrictivition correction levense" is how it pops out. I have some pretty tickled coworkers, but I fail to see the humor in it.  

If we having coffee I would hug you tightly and say thank you for your contribution to my life. Your time, your presence, your care means the world to me.

xoxo
Curly Pink Runner

1 comment:

  1. Love this post :) I would love to have coffee with you. If you find out about leggings, let me know!

    ReplyDelete