1. There is never a dull moment in my occupation. You never know what you will encounter when you pick up that line. On Monday a caller offered to buy me a dozen roses. The very next day another caller called me several really colorful names. I probably should have been offended but it was all I could do to maintain my composure and not laugh my head off.
2. If I was a tree, this tree would be my soul mate. We would have a beautiful future together.
3. If you hand over your iphone to your 4 year old nephew for 37 seconds, you will come back to find 5 super cute (unintentional) selfies and 9 photos of a pillow on the floor. Good stuff.
4. Twice this week I was in bed and asleep before 8pm. Dude, that's having a life right there. I'm not sure if I'm antisocial or just really good friends with my pillow and dedicated to giving it the quality time needed to maintain a friendship.
5. I'm not usually a fan of cheesy pop songs but every once in a while one gets through the chink in my armor. And I never watch music videos either. Two rules broken by one silly song. It's a real gem!
Do you have a song that you hate to love?
How many photos do you keep on your camera photo roll at one time?
Tell me something about your week!