1. This weather is seriously messing with my mind. It's been bring-a-sweatshirt-to-work with you chilly this week, and it has my brain thinking all sorts of (wildly happy) fall thoughts. Hold your horses, it's still August!!
2. I have the best brother in the world. My vehicle was in the shop, so he lent me his new (barely-driven) car for the week. My very first morning driving it I nailed bambi on my way to work. It very nearly ruined my week, but thanks to my excellent brother, it became a mere bump in the road. (ha ha ha, someone laugh at my pun!!)
3. I break out in a sweat anytime my phone battery dips down below 50%. I think this has happened twice in the almost 3 years I've had it. I don't leave my house without a charger so that I can top it off 24/7. Weird.
4. Push-mowing is my favorite way to spend my 'active rest day' every week. It's like exercising without actually exercising. I love it. It's also a great mood booster and a great place to take your anger. "Don't talk to me, I'm MOWING..........die little green grass, die!!!"
5. I am addicted to oatmeal. I eat it once a day, and sometimes I pretend I'm too busy to make supper so that I can eat it twice in one day. I am not ashamed to order it at a restaurant (because now seriously; who does that?). I have tried it with pretty much ever nut and berry known to man. I would not be offended if you invited me over for supper and served my oatmeal. Future boyfriend; you can bring me oatmeal at work instead of flowers. The irony of this is that the only time I remember skipping breakfast growing up were the days my Mom served oatmeal. (sorry Mom.)