I'm not sure what it is about the weekend that puts me in such a random mood but I start out thinking about oatmeal and the next thing I know, 8, 9, 10, hey have you seen my snowman??
1. The best feeling in the entire world is going to bed without setting an alarm. I can't remember the last time this happened so when I crashed into bed last night alarm-less I was so giddy with excitement I almost kept myself kept wake. Sometimes we just need a day with no starting line.
2. I haven't had a drop of coffee in 11 days (because I'm currently smashing this challenge). Probably setting a world record for myself right now. On the bright side, I functioned like the perfectly abnormal, slightly crazy, sarcastic, mostly delusional person that I typically am, so the absence of coffee hasn't affected me that deeply. But still...........what I wouldn't give for a good dark cuppa joe. (How do people live without coffee? I'm chill without the caffeine, but seriously........the taste, the smell, the comfort, the habit..........I miss it!!)
3. Am I the only person who is getting wildly excited for football season to start??!? Surely not. Surely I'm not the only person who adores football?
4. A good attitude is worth more than gold. Your life literally depends upon it. Good attitudes don't just happen- they are intentional. They are tough. And yes, some days I am kicking and screaming to myself because I don't wanna stop having my own little pity party, worry fest or misery wallow.........but it's just not worth it. I don't want to look back on my life and know that I lived in the dumps.
5. I abhor the Apple brand. I adore my Iphone, but I refuse to use any other Apple products. I've maintained this opinion for longer than I can recall............am I missing something? What is it that makes Apple the jam? (I think there was a pun in that question..........find it.)