Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday Smoozday.

I'm spending the week out of town at one of my part time jobs which means: running in new places!! I love lacing up my shoes and exploring new locations!!

This morning I went out for a 4 mile run. I layered on the clothes while I got ready but thankfully checked my phone to see the temperature-- 55! That's unseasonably warm for October, and way too warm for long sleeves and capris!!
 
 
 
 

My route was perfectly beautiful! There was a light breeze and so many birds out singing in the trees, leaves swirling down around me and the tiniest bit of pink still in the sky from the sunrise.
I forgot my earbuds at home, so I ran without music which I never do. I missed my music, especially on the hills, but it was nice to have a quiet, peaceful run, just me and the road. And the cows and a cobweb.
 

It's National Boss's Day!!
I am blessed with an exceptional boss! I am really blessed because I have always had great bosses where ever I have worked. My boss is getting an apple pie when I get back in town- don't judge- it's his favorite. :)

What did you do for your boss today??

1 comment:

  1. I love love love love looove running in new places! It makes it that much more interesting to explore. Enjoy it!

    aw you're sweet! I had no idea it was National Boss's Day.

    ReplyDelete