Thursday, October 18, 2012

Perfect Thursday Morning.

What a perfectly wonderful fall day. 


This morning I met up with my friend Kimberly for a 5 mile run. The miles really flew by chatting with this girl! I don't think I have ever met a more beautiful person inside and out!!  


Love this girl! Thanks for making the miles fly by!!

This photo looks like I just rolled out of bed because I did just literally, roll out of bed. We were supposed to meet at 7:30 and I set my alarm for 7:20. So much gorgeousness, shield your eyes people.

Post run  I devoured  ate a banana on my way to the hospital. There's pretty much no safe way to take a picture of yourself eating a banana, so here is the banana minus me.

I was both starving and freezing when I got back from my run (they were not lying when they said it was supposed to be windy today.. brrrr) and this bowl of oatmeal was the perfect warm-and-fill-me-up!! Oats, protein power, peaches, pecans and cinnamon.  

My sister and I have the most hilarious text messages pass between us. It's not uncommon for over 1/2 of the messages to be composed entirely of movie/tv quotes. Thanks MADtv for making our boring conversations super rad.

1 comment:

  1. How nice to have had such a wonderful run with a friend! The miles go my SO much faster when there's someone to run with that you enjoy chatting with!

    ReplyDelete