1. I don't wear orange. No coral, no peach, no tangerine. To quote one amazing woman-- "I will not wear that gaudy orange.......it's not in my color wheel". (holler if you know who I'm quoting!) It's hunting season, which means I bust out the blaze with pride and glory but at the end of the day; I HATE WEARING ORANGE.
2. The words "look at me, I've survived cyber Monday without spending a dime" were leaving my mouth while I hit up Instagram. Famous last words. Quest bar deliciousness for a steal of a deal........I caved. 2 boxes of Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars for the win. Still not easy on the wallet, but certainly better than normal.
3. Own it- we've all do it. I have won so many brilliantly scripted arguments in the shower, I should get a medal. It's just freeing. Unfortunately, my memory can't always remember the difference between the real-life argument and the fake arguments. A friend of mine and I have an ongoing argument, completely in jest in which I am almost always the loser in person, but come back and utterly dominate in my reruns. In this weeks installment, I confused my (fake) winning round with real life and 1/2 way into the argument had to eat even more humble pie when I realized my previous 4 or 5 statements were formed in between coats of conditioner. Uh, uh, oops.
4. My niece is the sweetest 3 year old ever. While celebrating Thanksgiving with them, she shared her bed with me while she slept in a nest on the floor. She went to bed before I did, but when I went in for the night, I found that she had turned down the bed and left me with a selection of her favorite dollies. Melt. my. heart.
5. I've been getting lost on pinterest this week searching for a couple new recipes to try when I make my Christmas goodie trays. It's good thing browsing pinterest is calorie free because the treats I will be making are NOT.
What color(s) do you never wear?
What was your best cyber Monday deal?
Any must make goodies I should include in my