1. Five things Friday is my excuse to be 100% random without feeling like I have ADHD. I take
a small portion of all the random things rolling through my brain and dump them into one mostly insignificant post. I think I spend half my life rerouting my mental capacity to what I want it to think about, not just what pops into my brain. I like new shoes and pass the peanuts please.
2. I was feeling confidant of my ability to avoid social media addiction after multiple mediums including facebook, twitter, pinterest had entered my world with no life-altering consquences........ #helloinstagram
This article was rather revealing..........um......guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Especially #8.......#theyknowmysecrets.
3. This song. On repeat. Someone tell me WHY it' is so freaking catchy??
4. It's September, but I wrote July on 3 separate papers I dated at work today. Hello, I'm Elizabeth; I own 7 calendars and I can't remember what month it is.
5. Have you ever tried car shopping with a person who has OCD and zero car-knowledge?? Don't go car shopping with me. I know exactly what vehicle I was, but don't ask me if it has 4 cylinders or 15.
What is the most random thought you had today?
When was the last time you bought a vehicle?