Friday, June 14, 2013

Take me out to the Ballgame.

Love these long summer evenings spent at the baseball diamond! My youngest brother & sister and my oldest nephew are all playing baseball for the first time this summer. It's fun to see my brother & nephew play on the same team! Between my work schedule and several of their games getting rained (ahem, tornadoed (yes I know that is not a word (and yes I know I am parenthesizing x3) but I use it anyway) out), I haven't been able to get to many of their games and have had to settle for recaps afterwards.
 There is nothing more important than family, but sometimes those relationships are the hardest to maintain when you are in different states, work opposite work schedules or are 13 years apart in age! I'm grateful for  each opportunity I have to spend time with my siblings.

I'm no caption queen, so I'll let the pictures do the talking for me.

Paul is 7 and Silas will be 9 in October-- best buds from birth!







 
 
 
 
 
 





Two super excited boys celebrating their first win of the season!

Did you play sports as a child? 

3 comments:

  1. These photos are so cute! I love little league games like this. I played soccer as a wee won, and boy do I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, looks like they had a fun time - that's great that you were able to go. You took some sweet pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics :) and so great you could be there! I played basketball growing up and I love the memories I have! Childhood sports are great

    ReplyDelete