Monday, March 18, 2013

Mondays musings.

Workout;
Full body weight circuit.
I joined my friend Natalie for a workout this morning. It's always more fun to workout with friends!!
We did a full body weight circuit three times. I upped my weights for a couple of the moves-- slowly seeing improvement in my strength.


Breakfast was an egg scramble with bacon, onions and mushrooms and a side of steamed broccoli. I was still  a bit hungry, so I had some red grapes too!!

Do you prefer red grapes or green grapes!!

The temperature was up near 50 today, but the wind was strong and chilly out of the northwest. I'm getting so excited for Spring! I love my cold weather runs, but I'm ready to get in some runs in shorts!! These poor white winter legs would like some vitamin D!

I don't like cats or fake tans, but this cracked me up!! Haha!

This was my day off so I got to spend part of the afternoon with my nieces and nephews. It's so wonderful to have them relocated in our area! Super fun to hang with them! We had lots of outside time on the trampoline and playing hide and go seek. Those boys are fast!!


Supper was super easy- corned beef and cabbage in the crockpot all day. So delicious. I love how it makes my entire house smell tasty.
Growing up, we had a special pot that was our corned beef and cabbage pot. I only ever remember my Mom using it when she made corned beef.
 I'm excited to use the left over corned beef to make ruebens. I ABHOR sauerkraut, but I'll eat it if it's in a rueben.

What was the best thing about your Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment