Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Kids are coming to town.

2013 is off to a great start- my sister & her family are moving back to the area! They have been living about 3 hours away, which is not close enough to spoil her little kiddos to my heart's content!
Last week my sister was down to look at a couple rentals so she dropped a few of them off at my house for a little bit! They stopped in after naps so it was time for a quick snack. Or maybe I just want to be the #1 favorite Aunt and food is an easy way to catapult myself to that distinction. :)


I told Philip to smile, but on second thought; your face matches Aunt Tabitha's face perfectly!! :) 

Sarah refused to smile, but she put that pickle away like nobody's business!

They'll be moving in a few weeks and these cuties are going to be just 2 miles away! I see lots of sleep overs and play dates ahead!! They may get sick of me since I can literally run to their house. :)

What is your favorite activity to do with your nieces & nephews?

No comments:

Post a Comment