Friday, October 12, 2012

Totally Talkable Thursday.

1. Yesterday when I was pumping fuel, a spider crawled on my hand from the nozzle and 30 minutes later a black beetle flew down my shirt when I walked out of the grocery store. BUGS- things I don't love about fall!!

2. Fall Baking Rocks. So far I've done more baking this month than the entire rest of the year combined. I've also had extra time off this month, but it's all good. This recipe for apple yogurt cake is fantastic. I made a couple alterations to lower the butter & sugar content, but it's really terrific just the way it is.
 

3. My favorite all-natural peanut butter got recalled for salmonella. Thankfully I hadn't opened it yet--back it goes!!

4. I have been meditating on these 2 verses everyday this week. I am so grateful for my precious Jesus and the difference He has made in my life.
"Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength." Isaiah 40: 28 & 29

1 comment:

  1. Eeek, bugs FREAK me out!! I'm so jumpy!

    Gosh, you're an amazing baker. That belongs in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete