Thursday, September 13, 2012

Totally Talkable Thursday.

1. Fall.........almost here. This means unlimited happiness; pumpkins, football, deer hunting, chilly morning runs, bon fires, Holidays, so much awesomeness!

2. Is there anything greater than being an Aunt?? The plan is to spoil these two cutesters this weekend while their parents get in an anniversary get-away.
3. Popcorn jellybeans. I know we already talked about these, but seriously?? Best. jellybean. ever.

4. The left ankle is definitely feeling a little weird today. Today's a cross training day before I have a long run on tap for tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Fall too! What adorable kiddos! I love being an Aunt, I have 5 little nieces and nephews I get to spoil. So much fun!!
    Did you say popcorn jellybeans? Ok, I must try those. They sound...interesting!
    Good luck on your long run tomorrow. How many miles? My long run is Saturday- gonna try to do 13 miles, to make sure I'm ready for my Half!

    ReplyDelete