Friday, September 21, 2012

The Great Pumpkin Debate!

Pumpkin is definitely in my top 5 favorite flavors. I'm unashamedly enamored with it.
This week I was finally in the same zip code as a Starbucks so I had to try their pumpkin spice latte. This girl can't get enough of them, but  This girl  thought is was disgusting. Hmmmm.......

My initial response was definitely not positive. I took a couple sips and was wildly disappointed. I let it sit for a few minutes while I ran some errands (read; bought some more boots.) but when I came back all of the sudden I couldn't get enough of it. The bottom of that tall came wayyy too fast and I seriously contemplated ducking through the drive through for another one on the way out of town. 
I'm not sure if the extra sitting time helped the flavors meld together a bit or maybe spending a third of my paycheck on shoes put my tastebuds in jeopardy?


Do you give the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte a thumbs up or a thumbs down?

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try Caribou Coffee's pumpkin chai flavor!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it's definitely a thumbs UP. I had ONE before my whole life challenge started and it was DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete