Monday, November 25, 2013

My Reality > Vacation.

Marvelous is..................a vacation that was everything the Doctor ordered and MORE. I originally planned this vacation back in July, and at the time taking 7 whole days off seemed like an extravagance.........but I had no idea how hectic and insane this fall would be. Seven days was perfect to restore, renew and refocus.

be in love with your life. every minute of it

Marvelous is.........coming home to a life that I love. My reality > than vacation. It's a crazy life, but it's my life and I love every blessed minute of it. (except for the minutes spent doing burpees. no, just no.)

Marvelous is........renewing friendships that had begun to unravel. Stronger and deeper than ever before.


Marvelous is........having the sense of humor equal to that of a 4 year old, so that laughter is found everywhere.

Marvelous is........running unplugged- no music, no watch, just me and the road.


Marvelous is..........people watching in the airport and catching this sweet man tell his wife "You are my favorite person to eat breakfast with."

Marvelous is.........a dear sweet friend who crawls out of bed at 4:30 in the morning to drop you off at the airport. I <3 you Grace!

Marvelous is........hugs from my not-so-little-brothers.

listening to Christmas music.  ((I must admit that I absolutely HATED Christmas music while I was still working.... The music they played.... over.. and over.. and over.. and over...  Drove. Me. Nuts.  It was the worst! But, now I love it since I don't have to listen to the WORST Christmas songs EVER on repeat.. day after day!))
Marvelous is........listening to all my Christmas favorites.

Marvelous is........planning a bridal shower for a friend in anticipation of her special day. thank you in advance Pinterest.


Marvelous is.......making gains in the weight room. Move over Vin Diesel, there are new guns in town.

Marvelous is........night shift when I don't have to share the coffeepot with anyone else.

Marvelous is.......encountering something emotionally that 6 months ago you could never have imagined surviving and realizing that your determination in the face of difficulty resulted in personal growth that you could never have predicted.

Marvelous is.......the Patriots beating the Broncos.

happy Monday- share a smile with me -- what's marvelous in your life today?
xoxo Curly Pink Runner

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one that's already got Christmas music on repeat!! Sounds like a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of marvelous going on! Running disconnected is so good from time to time. Hope you are having a great week :)

    ReplyDelete