1. Do not watch Katy Perry's new music video for her amazing hit "Roar". I'm going to spoil it and tell you exactly why; there is a scene where she allows a monster spider to crawl on her and if you are anything like me, you will pee yourself with fear. That's not a fun thing to have happen at work.
2. My brother texted me this picture, along with an applause for my apparent parking skills. I'd like to blame the fact that I parked 3 feet from the curb on the fact that I was driving his truck with a manual transmission, but unfortunately, I do this all the time. I never use my entire parking spot. What can I say, I guess the curb needs a little bit of space??
3. I read online yesterday about girls selling their positive pregnancy tests online. I thought that was the most bizarre thing I had ever heard of, until I kept reading and discovered that people actually buy them!! Ew. Just ew. The #1 one reason why girls bought them were to use as revenge on ex-boyfriends. People are so creative these days. If I wanted revenge, I'd just keep on being my awesome self, but that's just me.
4. How many times is too many to listen to the same song on repeat? I listened to the same song 12 times in a row at work last night. Please tell me I'm not the only one who just can't get enough of Jason & Kelly??
5. My sister and I took her kids to the pool on Saturday and we had a splendiferous time. (Yes, Tabs; I even got wet up to my knees.) It was the first and last that I used my swimsuit this summer. I have some water-loving nephews- my 6 year old nephew goes in deeper water than I do.
What was the last song you listened to on repeat?
Parking Pro or Parking Pathetic?