Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What's your Wonderful (Wednesday)?

happy Wednesday. 
this life is wonderful. celebrate it. savor it. share it. 

wonderful is; 

~snuggles with my nieces who don't care if I am a sweaty post-gym mess. 

~finding a forgotten quest bar in my glove box.......AND my favorite flavor! 

~a letter from a precious friend.

~texts from my sister.....with typos. 

~a good hair day. 

~coworkers who go out of their way to make your shift better.

~breakfast, on a real plate.

~hugs from my brothers.

hate what we've lost, but love what we find <3
~food for thought. 

~coffee - "on the house" from my favorite barista. 

~God's Word
"Thy mercy, oh Lord, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reaches unto the clouds." Psalms 36:5

~smiling, for absolutely no reason at all. 

what's your wonderful today?

1 comment:

  1. it's hard not to smile when you are smiling. glad your wednesday was wonderful

    ReplyDelete